Funky Rhythmic Undulations


Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Meet the Miscreant

If there are any readers left on my Myspace blog, I'm sure some of you that bother to read and reply here will no doubt already have a pretty firm understanding of who I am and what I'm all about. For those of you who don't, well, you have a bit of reading to do...

First things first, though. I am a 21-year-old college student from the southeastern United States. I'm a computer science major with a concentration in programming, I have a little under two years still to go before I get my degree, and I live in an apartment with a Catholic and two other people who don't really care about everyone else's silly little god.

In case you haven't noticed already, the greater portion of my writing has to do with concepts that others would deem religious in nature. I'm not a Philosophy major. I have hardly any credentials whatsoever that would qualify me to even have an opinion on these issues. I am human, though, and I consider these little splats of myself to be a viable means of expressing my free thoughts in my free time on the last free public forum in the world: the internets.

I'm not expecting everyone to fall in line with my beliefs. I believe that just about the only beauty to be found within human nature is diversity. I do sometimes have a harsh method of expressing myself, but that doesn't mean I'm trying to strike pre-emptively. I strongly encourage any and all readers who actually take the time out of their day to consider my thoughts to reply with their own. I read and reply to every comment.

This blog is all about free expression. I'm doing this to continue to encourage myself and others to reject established norms constructed by modern American society and forge an individual identity. After all, it's better than spending my weekends watching television.

Forever Yours,
The Miscreant

Contact Info

Email: migu3lit0@gmail.com
Myspace: Anti-Mike




0 comments: